Monday, May 26, 2008

Lazzez in Kanchan Junga Market, Sector - 53 Noida

The corner butcher shops are difficult to find. Even though there are some which still exist (like the one in Lal Market, Sector 37 or in Sec-12, Sabzi Mandi) but gradually big boys with swankier shops are taking over. I like to eat home cooked mutton and I prefer to buy from a shop where I can see the mutton being chopped. That helps me to gauge the quality and also allows me to choose, i.e. whether I want from 'pichli raan' or I need 'chaap' or 'boties' or may be some 'kaleji'. I somehow is yet to be get comfortable with tinned mutton.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I discovered a shop in sector - 53 which off late has become to point of choice for buying mutton. Though I have bought stuff from this shop for many years but I was not making any attempt to go to this particular shop. I used to either buy it 'Shipra Sun City' since it was close to my house or in Tot Mall, Sector 62 as it used to be on-the-way to home.

This shop is called 'Lazzez' and they have a wide choice of non-veg ranging from all kinds of kebabs, to chicken nuggets, lollypops, mutton etc. They also have a food counter where one can get some quick snacks. The prices are ok , not expensive.

They are located in Kanchanjunga Market, right in the centre of it, behind 'Mother Dairy' milk-n-vegetable shop. The shop is open on all days except the last tuesday of every month. They do home-delivery as well.

Here is some pointed information.

Directions and Phone no.
Its on the Road which connects NTPC to Flex. Its the same road which starts near the film city, then Great India Palace, then Vishwa Bharti School, DPS, NTPC, Shoprix, Flex. If you are coming from NTPC side then take 2nd right (just before Shoprix). If you are coming from Shoprix (sector 61) side then the cut after shoprix.

Address - Lazzes, Kanjunjunga Shopping Complex, Sector - 53.
Phone No - 9811608901, 0120 2584222, 0120 2585584

0 comments: